Write For Us – Submit a Guest Post
Interested in writing for us?
We are looking for experienced and committed writers and organizations to join us as contributors.
We are looking for people interested in writing 1-2x per month for us. We are not accepting single guest posts at this time, unless your an influencer in our industry with a huge social media following over 100k followers.
We are looking for:
- Articles about BAC
- Articles about Alcohol
- Articles about Beer/Wine/Liqour
- Articles about DUI Law
- Drink Recipe’s
- DUI News
- Alcohol Related Accident News
- Drinking Law
- Alcohol Recovery
- Alcohol Therapy
- Alcohol Related Products
We are looking for writers who are:
- Expert Party Animals
- SEO Companies with relevant clients
Apply to be a contributor here
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask yourself : ‘How can these readers benefit from this?’
- 500-1000 word count
- Must have 2 internal links from existing BAC Articles.
- Use examples, data or other studies to prove your point.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Blood Alcohol Calculator does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
5 Reasons you should apply to contribute here at Blood Alcohol Calculator:
- On average – Our posts are seen over 2000 times per month.
2. Our posts are posted on our Social Media (10,000+ audience on Facebook, Twitter + Instagram)
3. Our posts are uploaded to Outbrain for further distribution, especially if the pageviews and engagement is high!
4. Our posts are emailed to our subscriber list (growing daily!)
5. Highly targeted audience.
Here are a few reasons why we will not accept your post.