Shooter Recipe: The Best Kamikaze
Summer is Here!
That mean’s vacation, and by vacation we mean drinking. Here is a recipe to a classic shooter that almost everybody will love: Kamikaze’s. The problem with Kamikaze’s is that you can hardly taste the alcohol and they go down easy, almost too easy.
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice – hand squeezed is always best
- 1/2 oz Vodka – we recommend Tito’s Vodka!
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- (optional – 1/4 oz Blue Curacao)
- Step 1: Decide how many Kamikaze’s to make
- Step 2: Add Ice to Shaker
- Step 3: Add Equal Parts Lime Juice, Vodka and Triple Sec to Shaker
- Step 4: Optional (add Blue Curacao)
- Step 5: Shake
- Step 6: Pour
Some things you might want to consider:
Are you pouring Single’s or Double’s? Most bar’s pour double shots.
Need a good shaker?
We always recommend drinking in moderation, to calculate your BAC click here:
Curtis is a nurse educator who enjoy’s helping people understand more about alcohol safety and alcohol awareness.